The EcoloxTech 1200 Electrolyzer is an industrial-grade, low-maintenance, single stream system that generates an anolyte solution of hypochlorous acid (HOCl) through the electrolysis of salt and water.
The system uses patented electrolysis cells that are unique in that they generate a stable HOCl molecule that is electrically neutral, contributing to its effectiveness against microbial pathogens.
- Can use an external brine tank of any size
- Can be installed with a holding tank and float switch
- Can be installed with a constant pressure pump to distribute
- Can generate 4 ppm at up to 300 liters per minute
- Can disinfect 18,000 liters of water per hour