102 NW 22 Ave
Miami, FL 33125
EcoloxTech specializes in manufacturing electrolysis systems used for generating electrolyzed water for food sanitation, contact surface sanitation and water disinfection. EcoloxTech also specializes in capacitive deionization for water purification.
EcoloxTech is a US based company founded by Morten Larsen, a Marine Engineer who used to advise the White House on advancing environmentally friendly technologies and previously served as an engineer for the United Nations in Africa, and Dr. Scott Hartnett, a
graduate of Nova Southeastern University School of Medicine who has worked as a physician and surgeon in the Mercy Health System in Philadelphia and specialized in minimally invasive surgery at the University of Miami Hospital. Larsen currently serves as CEO
of EcoloxTech, while Dr. Hartnett serves as Chief Medical Officer.
ECA Technology for Food & Water Disinfection
Capacitive Deionization Technology (CDI) for Water Purification
- EcoloxTech manufactures FDA cleared electrolysis systems for generating electrolyzed water to be used directly on food as a no-rinse sanitizer.
Visit: FDA Food Contact Notification 1811.
- EcoloxTech systems generate an anolyte solution composed primarily of hypochlorous acid (HOCl), a powerful oxidant for killing microbial pathogens.
- Hypochlorous acid is 100% safe and non-irritant to humans. Over 300 published research articles on its use can be found on our website.
- EcoloxTech manufactures water purification systems which use capacitive deionization to remove the total dissolved solids (tds).
- Capacitive deionization (CDI) is a water purification technology that uses electrodes to remove the charged ion species from aqueous solutions.
- Because CDI is so energy efficient, it can replace many of the water desalination technologies, particularly when used for low molar concentration streams such as brackish water, ground water, and surface water.
- The technology is based on ion electrosorption at the surface of a pair of electrically charged electrodes composed of highly porous carbon materials.